Wednesday, November 10, 2010

TuTu Cute!

I absolutely LOVE making tutus! I decided to start making my own for my daughter after seeing how cheaply made, flat (and let's be honest.. ugly) the tutus at the store are.

My tutus are hand wrapped around non-roll elastic and then machine sewn for extra durability. They are also made of yards and yards of tulle for a more full look. 

Pictures of some of the tutus that I have made:
Above: Tayler's Halloween TuTu!

Pink/Black zebra themed            Getting ready for Christmas!!
                                              This one is my favorite so far!

I can do practically any color combination!

Sizing & Pricing Information:
12-24 mos: 18" waist, 6" length - $24
2T-3T: 19" waist, 7" length - $28
3T-4T: 20" waist, 8" length - $32


I can also do bigger sizes and longer lengths, if needed, for an additional fee.


(The waist does stretch.)

2 comments:

  1. I love the light pink and blue one... maybe for Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do one with pink, yellow and orange. I think that would be cute. I like the bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete