Friday, November 12, 2010

Diaper Pouch

Do you have a child, or grandchild, who is not potty trained? Don't you just hate lugging around a diaper bag just to run an errand or two? I do. Usually I put the diapers and a travel wipe case in a big purse but then the diaper gets all squished. Or sometimes when we go to dinner, I know my husband is going to pay :) so I don't want to bring a purse, but I need diapers just in case. So, I decided to make a diaper pouch. They hold a travel wipe case and 2-3 diapers. You could also stick in a paper changing pad and a tube of rash cream down the side if you only put in 2 diapers. I can stick the wide one in my purse or I can carry the tall one on my wrist.

Below are some of the pouches that I have made:
Open - Lining has coordinating fabrics    Closed - with a pearl snap
Below: Various girl colors          Below: Various boy colors
  Below: Additional colors

1 comment:

  1. very good!!! I was wondering what they looked like - I love it!

    ReplyDelete