Sunday, November 14, 2010

Coffee, anyone?

I have always loved the idea of having a coffee themed kitchen. I was finally able to decorate our current kitchen that way...
One of the most important aspects of my "coffee kitchen" is the coffee station!
I am currently working on a coffee-themed window valence. Stay tuned for that! For now, I have made a coffee-themed apron that has an absorbant strip. I have not found anything like this online so this is completely my design. :) I have never really been an apron kind of girl but lately when I am doign dishes, washing bottles, preparing dinner, etc. I hate having to constantly search for where I sat the towel. Now, I have a cute apron with a towel attached.

Front
Back
    

Stay tuned for many more projects that are under construction!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! The kitchen and the apron. I have never been an apron person either...but my sister-in-law gave me one with my name on it for Christmas a few years back and now I can hardly cook without it. You are so clever by attaching that absorbent strip...now you can just wipe your hands on the apron after washing them instead of searching for a handtowel! I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you selling anything else at your mom's store besides the diaper holder things? I saw them at sugar plum! Super cute...if only I had a kid! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mrs. Fonda!

    Tara, no I am not. If there is anything you want I can probably make it, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! I am thinking you are going to need a web site and paypal button and start selling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea. Where did you get the pictures?

    ReplyDelete